Microexcel’s Key Differentiators
Microexcel works closely with its customers to ensure the right solution is designed for a given business problem / scenario. Liferay implementations typically requires integration of some key other open source or proprietary products / frameworks / components to provide an innovative ‘Whole Solution’ to business problems.
Microexcel’s services help organizations extend the value of their Liferay Portal deployments by ensuring proper design, architecture, enhancements and integrations with other enterprise applications to deliver production grade Liferay solutions.
Through our multiple Portal solutions implementations, our engineering teams have further customized and enhanced Liferay with:
- New functionalities including creation of content migration service, custom portlets using the JSR-168 and JSR-286 portlet standards and so on.
- Customization of core Liferay and out-of-box portlets to fit custom requirements using the EXT and Plug-in development model in Liferay.
- Integration with other open source frameworks such as with Alfresco content repository, Pentaho BI Analytics, Orbeon and other open source / proprietary products.
- Creation of multi-tenant SaaS based services such as Hosted Retail Analytics, and Further add-ons (which we call Solution Accelerators) to streamline and fast track Portal based solutions development and deployment for our customers.
Microexcel has a dedicated Liferay Practice with large pool of Liferay trained and certified architects, developers and system administrators. Our Liferay consultants have gone through several end-to-end implementation of content & portal solutions thereby ensuring the best practices of Liferay are adhered to throughout the project ensuring quality and timely delivery.
Microexcel team take full responsibility of the ‘business outcome’ and adhere to proven best practices including:
- Guiding customers with their portal requirements in light with Liferay’s architecture and its out-of-the-box features. This has profound effect in significantly reducing the solution turnaround time and achieving quality deliverable within budgets.
- User Experience building quite early on through innovative UI, Navigation and Themes.
- Releasing early and often. Bringing user perspectives into the process early on.
- Agile Unified Process (AUP) with short, iterative development cycles and work products geared to portal implementation.
- Proven and extensive experience in software development and systems integration using industry standards and architectures.
- Producing high–quality deliverables and providing clear walkthroughs at each landmark of the project.
- Consulting with you to provide uninterrupted strategic advice beyond the framework of a single project.
- Access to Microexcel’s Liferay Professionals and Developers
To know more about our Liferay services, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 201-866-6789.