Dec 11,2014Iselin, New Jersey
Microexcel, Inc. (www.microexcel.com) would like to introduce ourselves and Microsoft Office 365, and what better way to do so than in person? Microexcel is hosting an Event SharePoint Online - Past, Present and Future at the Microsoft Corporation Offices in Iselin, New Jersey on December 11, 2014.
SharePoint Online isn't just for Document Management anymore! With the recent additions to Office 365 over the past few months, SharePoint Online has brought new life and new capabilities to drive strategic business solutions. We will go over core SharePoint capabilities along with detailed discussions on the topics outlined below as well as many others!
- The value of Office365 vs On-premise and Hybrid deployment models
- The progression of developing Custom Solutions in the Cloud (Sandbox vs. Apps)
- How SharePoint Designer, Visio and Workflow Manager all play together to deliver Workflow capabilities in SharePoint 2013 3rd Party Tools
- The Evolution of Social via MySites and Yammer along with Personal Document storage in OneDrive for Business
- The new Office for iPad and additional Mobile strategies
- Does InfoPath make sense anymore – or do we lean more towards Access Web Apps?
- What is PowerBI and how does that fit into your BI Strategy
Registration: 10:30am – 11:00am
Sessions/Demos: 11:00am– 12:30pm
Lunch Break (Provided by Microexcel): 12:30pm – 1:00pm
Sessions/Demos: 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Survey/Giveaways: 2:30pm – 3:00pm
For additional information on Microexcel, our offerings, or about these events, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call give us a call (201) 866-6789.
Oct 12,2014Oct 17,2014Anaheim, California
LOS ANGELES, September 3, 2014 -- Microexcel Inc. announces it is the Silver Sponsor at this year’s STARWEST, the Software Testing Analysis & Review West Conference taking place October 12 – 17 in Anaheim, California, at the world famous Disneyland Hotel.
The premier event brings software testers and quality assurance professionals from around the world to share cutting-edge developments of the latest tools and technologies being developed for the industry.
During the convention, Microexcel will be demonstrating Open Action, its action based framework for mobile and web, designed by seamlessly integrating multiple open source tools to offer complete end-to-end test automation solution.
The dynamic company has recently garnered critical attention from top industry and technology publications. Named as one of the “fastest growing companies in the USA” by INC magazine, Microexcel has also been ranked as one of 2014’s Top 100 Most Promising Microsoft Solutions Providers by top technology magazine, CIO Review. Additionally, the magazine recognized the company as one of 2014’s “20 Most Promising SAP Solution Providers”.
During STARWEST, Microexcel Inc will be located at # 24
Jun 03,2014Jun 05,2014Orlando, Florida
Microexcel is delighted to invite you to the SAP SAPPHIRE NOW ASUG Annual Conference at Orlando Florida – June 3rd to 5th 2014. It is a must attend event as SAPPHIRE NOW offers essential information and industry best practices for business executives, IT decision makers, and line-of-business managers.
You can also by joining SAP SAPPHIRE NOW gain immensely by:
- Attending any of the hundreds of customer-driven education and Influence sessions across numerous tracks, all delivered by subject matter experts.
- Learning from others who have integrated the same SAP solutions – get first hand advice about best practices and implementation challenges and successes.
- Make connections – collaborate and network with peers, thought leaders, and SAP partners.
- Gain a rapid and significant return on investment – learn how SAP solutions lower the total cost of ownership and create operational efficiency.
We in the capacity as a certified SAP Services Partner are exhibiting at the conference. While you are at it, please check out to know how uniquely and strategically we are positioned to help you to cater to your array of SAP needs to stay competitive and innovative.
Orange County Convention Center
9990 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
Date(s): June 3 – 5, 2014
Booth #: 544 B
Join us at our booth # 544 B to know how we can leverage our extensive experience across various SAP Solutions to realize tangible benefits with an accelerated Return on Investment.
We have planned Dinners and giving away great Gifts and awesome Raffle prizes Every Day.
Do join us to win, and bring some good appetite too.
It also not totally work at SAP SAPPHIRE NOW, there is good amount of entertainment too - global superstar Jon Bon Jovi with his hometown band The Kings of Suburbia will be performing live at this conference.
To register and to learn more about SAP SAPPHIRE NOW ASUG Annual Conference.
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com
or call us on +1 (201)-866-6789.