In an effort to achieve faster time to market, increase test coverage and improve the productivity of the test team, test automation continues to be the solution that is still creating buzz among QA teams. The lack of trained test automation engineers, test maintenance efforts especially in an agile product life cycle, soaring test environment costs, complex test data, inadequate end-to-end test coverage are some of the core challenges a test automation effort can often stumble upon.
Microexcel helps customers reduce test cycle times and accelerate their time-to-market by leveraging our proven methodologies, automation best practices, tools and frameworks, metrics and measurements and procedures. With our automation services, we ensure the availability of the best-in-class software to accomplish your regression cycles on time . We conduct initial Proof of Concepts (POC) and Cost-benefit Analysis (CBA) to determine the best automation approach and solution that meet your exact requirements.
Our dedicated Test Automation Center of Excellence focuses on developing test automation frameworks that can be customized across projects, thereby increasing the value and reducing the cost of test automation.
- Services: Test automation advisory service, tool assessment and recommendations, framework development, automated regression test suite development, test harness development, test suite maintenance
- Technology Expertise: Web applications (J2EE, .Net), packaged applications (SAP ), mobile (iOS, Android), legacy systems (mainframes, TPF), cloud
- Tool Expertise:
- Commercial Tools: HP QTP, Eggplant, Test Complete, Rational Functional Tester, Robot/RIDE/Robotium, MS Visual Studio
- Open Source Tools: Selenium, Cucumber, Appium
Advantages of partnering with Microexcel
- In-depth understanding of industry tools, frameworks and methodologies for automation
- Reusable “Automation Kit” for jump starting automation efforts with reduced costs up to 30%
- Platform agnostic frameworks are CI ready to integrate with continuous build environments and reduce test cycle time
- Experience in designing and implementing test automation frameworks (modular, data-driven, keyword-driven, hybrid, and descriptive).
- Expertise in integration of test automation with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins, TFS, TeamCity).
- Ready to use tool agnostic automation framework
- Tool feasibility analysis to identify the appropriate test automation tool
- Tool ROI calculator that analyzes test automation efforts and provides break-even analysis on effort / cost for manual vs. automation
- Test accelerators with reusable assets enabling quick ROI
- Expertise in leading and implementing Agile and DevOps transformations
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about our automation testing services.