The unprecedented growth in e-Commerce and how it has changed from transactional shopping to include persona targeting, advanced analytics, loyalty and branding has resulted in a surge in the number of players vying for their share of the market.
E-Commerce verification and validation is pivotal as the technical complexities of a website increases through a variety of browsers, operating systems, processors, third-party plug-ins (payment gateways etc.) and mobile gadgets makes testing a challenging proposition.
To add to this the complexity of the platform itself, these channels are run on heterogeneous platforms (e.g., combinations of .NET and Java Platform, Enterprise Edition [Java EE] application servers), participate in service-oriented and event-driven architectures, are integrated into multi-step business processes via business process management tools, and serve 24/7 global Internet-enabled audiences, generating unpredictable and fluctuating workloads .E-Commerce platforms also requires seamless integration with Payment Systems, Supply Chain, ERP, Warehouse Management, POS, and other applications in the Enterprise ecosystem.
- Functional: Multiple functionalities can fail at any point of time resulting in deprivation of customer
- Performance: of users differs daily, can increase enormously on weekends or special occasions resulting in varied speed experience
- User Interface: Customer moves off the moment, they don’t find the way they wanted.
- Cross Browser: With wide range of web browser available with different versions, users using different browser to access your web application, compatibility across all of them needs to be verified
Our E-Commerce testing service offerings include:
- Website testing to end-to-end functional testing
- UI and User interface testing
- Order management testing
- Testing of performance of page rendering and transaction
- Payment engine integration testing
- Security and Penetration testing
- Compatibility and Usability testing
Benefits partnering with Microexcel for your e-Commerce testing needs:
- In-house frameworks, toolkits and checklists to perform automated UI validation across OEMs, Browsers and O/S
- Technology agnostic framework ensures “Script Once” and “Executes Everywhere” is implemented on a plethora of devices, browsers, O/S platforms, POS, and Payment Systems
- Improving application performance on special occasions via “Holiday Readiness testing”
- We help you identify performance bottlenecks & perform corrective and preventive actions!
- We add significant contribution to the QA process by adopting best testing methodologies!
- Our expertise in the open source tool, make us more confident in beating price competitiveness.
Contact email@example.com today to find out more about our e-commerce testing services.