One of the toughest challenges organizations face today involves achieving and maintaining their mission critical business applications at peak performance and scalability levels. Without an effective methodology for predicting system behaviour and performance under real life stress conditions, they are exposed to the types of catastrophic slowdowns and failures that cripple productivity, drive away customers and decimate the company’s bottom line.
Microexcel has a dedicated performance Test Center of Excellence (CoE) that adheres to the highest standards for services, technologies, tools and domain knowledge. Our team has extensive expertise in databases, high volume transaction systems and related technologies to provide performance bottleneck analysis.
- Services: Performance Advisory Services, Performance Testing, Performance Engineering, Performance Monitoring, Capacity Planning, Benchmarking and Sizing
- Technology Expertise: Web Applications (J2EE, .Net), Packaged Applications (SAP, MS Dynamics), Mobile (iOS, Android), Legacy Systems (Mainframes, TPF)
- Tool Expertise:
- Commercial Tools: HP Load Runner, Neotys Neoload, VSTS Load Test, Rational Performance Tester, Web load
- Open Source Tools: JMeter, Open STA
Our performance testing service offerings include:
- Load Testing: Application under test subjected to different levels (low, normal and high)
- Stress Testing: To determine the breaking point of the application under test
- Endurance Testing: The stability of application is examined by executing for an extended period of time
- Spike Testing: Impact of a sudden increase in load during abnormal conditions is examined
- Scalability Testing: To determine the scalability of application under test for the target load
- Volume Testing: To test the performance of the application at high volumes of data
Partner with Microexcel for all your testing needs and benefit from:
- In-depth expertise and experience in a wide range of technologies, platforms, tools and business domains
- Best practices, processes and techniques to generate load across geographies
- Experienced work load characterization and design patterns
- On-demand performance analysts and architects to improve product performance, capacity planning and sizing assistance
- Vast experience in both open source and commercial industry leading performance testing tools such as HP Load Runner, NeoLoad, MSVSTS, JMeter etc.
- Our strategic partnerships with HP, IBM, and SAP allow us to stay current with commercial and automation tools.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about our performance testing services.