On Demand Webinar
Microsoft Envisioning and Planning
April 27, 2017 – 11:00 AM EST
Are you running into unexpected roadblocks, cost overruns, delayed projects, and ultimately unhappy users and business sponsors?
With plenty of next generation version releases in 2016 that include SharePoint Server, SQL Server, Windows Server, and major updates to Dynamics, organizations should be reviewing their Microsoft roadmap. How did these releases affect your road-map strategy for Microsoft? How do you handle the cloud/on premise/hybrid debate? What did you miss that could affect your productivity?
Watch this webcast that’ll get you thinking or rethinking on how you are envisioning and road-mapping your Microsoft strategy.
This isn’t your typical strategy webinar. Hear first-hand how to plan better for future releases and get expert input from Microexcel on ensuring your organization takes full advantage of the technology investment and does not get left behind.
Using Microexcel’s strategic advisory methodology: Plan, Adopt, Manage, and Embrace – this webinar will cover:
- What is envisioning and what is the value of planning?
- What has changed in the industry, and why take a different approach to rolling out new technologies?
- Who should be involved in these strategic envisioning sessions?
- Why do we need to plan? What is the ROI?
- What are the benefits:
- What happens if you don’t plan, including what we have seen and heard from others?
About the presenter:
George Bellotti is a results driven consulting services executive with over 20 years of industry experience. He has spent the last 5 years helping technical and business executives understand the value of envisioning and planning.