Work with customers to drive technical decision to buy, architect, develop or adopt their solution based on Azure:
- Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsoft Azure products and services can do and how to enable and manage them for the largest enterprise customers by driving technical presentations, demonstrations, Architecture Designs, PoC’s and Pilots, as needed
- Clear technical, competitive and security blockers to Azure Infrastructure sales.
- Drive architecture and technical discussion to lead cloud security, privacy, and compliance discussions.
Be customer’s trusted advisor by being in constant touch with customer’s key stakeholders to prove value of Azure cloud offerings compared to on-premises and competitors.
Be the connection and orchestration interface with other functions:
- Facilitate and support delivery team resources towards deployment, and adoption of Azure services.
- Liaise with Microsoft teams to communicate and escalate technical, architectural and competitive blockers and identify working solutions
Grow technical sales capacity & capability in your organization by arranging bi-weekly best practice sharing and updates on the solution stack
Stay sharp and share your knowledge:
- Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness.