Digital Marketing Manager
Posted 4 months ago
- Should have in-depth digital marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies.
- Strategize and create a holistic digital marketing plan that will complement and add to our offline marketing strategy.
- Build and maintain a cohesive digital media presence for our brand.
- Run effective email marketing, social media marketing, SEM, SEO campaigns
- Monitor, Measure and Optimize performance of the digital media campaigns – both organic and paid by studying Web Analytics
- Ideate and create innovative marketing strategies to facilitate B2B sales.
- Conceptualize and manage all digital marketing campaigns and be on the lookout for innovative customer acquisition and branding opportunities
- Work with in-house SEO team to track all paid adverts and analyze and design customer acquisition campaigns using web analytics and all on going On-Page and Off-Page SEO efforts.
- Managing web content and rationalize, optimize, and oversee the structure and content of our regional and global websites.
- Develop process to ensure content is topical, relevant, and up-to-date, enabling web visitors a feeling of personalized engagement with the website and its content
- Regular usability checks for English and other language websites for maximum localization impact
- Work in collaboration with designers to improvise on the existing websites design and develop new websites, revamp online marketing material and email marketing campaigns