Principal Consultant SAP HCM + SF
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Secaucus, NJ, UAE, Within the United States
Posted 4 months ago
- Must have bachelors or equivalent degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience with Human Capital Management products.
- Should have experience in modules like Employee Central / Learning Management / Recruitment / Onboarding / Compensation / Performance & Goal Management / Succession and Planning.
- Should have experience in mapping SF functionalities to HR processes of client operations in various countries such as US, UK, etc.,
- Exposure in configuration and provision SuccessFactors modules is must.
- Should be able to prepare requirements, design and test, documents and solution.
- Should be able to analyze quarterly upgrade releases of the SF cloud and roll out the upgrade, coordinating with client and SF cloud team.
- Must be able to design for data conversion, interface and reports requirements in SF, implementations.
- Get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
- Lead small projects and Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
- SAP HCM + US Payroll + GCC Payroll
- Experience/Knowledge on SF EC and SF EC Payroll, SF ONB, SF RCM, CPI + Dell Boomi is added advantage
- Good to have S4 Hana Certification
- Experinece on S/4 Public Cloud is an added advantage
- Valid US B1 visa is preferred.