Senior Network Engineer
Posted 2 months ago
- Knowledge of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
- Hands on experience on Cisco Nexus switches
- Hands on experience in ACI & APIC Controller
- Manage the Cisco Intelligent WAN solution.
- Knowledge on Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocol troubleshooting ability, specifically with using protocol analyzers and/or sniffers.
- Strong proven experience with Cisco routers/switches/access points/wireless controllers
- Network experience using TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Ethernet, Frame Relay, ATM, OSPF, VoIP, BGP and any Network security tools, packet analyzers
- Experience managing BIG IP F5 Load balancers (LTM, GTM)
- Knowledge on F5 Access Policy manager (APM)
- Experience in implementing & Managing DDI (DNS, DHCP & IPAM) InfoBlox Products
- Manage VPN using Citrix Netscaler
- Install / Configure & manage Solarwinds
- Strong Customer Service Attitude, Good Communication and Team Work Skills
- Events, Incidents and Service Requests (tasks) needs to be addressed in a timely manner.
- Review Aged tasks and ensure that action plans exist for their closure
- Monitor dashboards and reports to ensure that task volumes are monitored and escalations occur where issues occur.
- Drive the technical training of Junior Level One and Level One engineers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of initiative, accountability, attention to detail and ability to follow process
- Self-motivated, ability to work un-supervised as well as being able to work as part of a team in a pressured environment
- Proactive, flexible attitude to work with a willingness to constantly review and improve skills and process