Senior PHP Developer
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mysore, UAE
Posted 2 months ago
- Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
- Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
- MVC compliant Development (YII / CodeIgniter / Cake PHP / Zend Framework) in at least any one of these frameworks.
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces – the creation of examples through wireframes and mockups.
- Optimisation of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
- Provide accurate effort estimates for deliverable and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Ability to handle technical queries raised by the development team and provide support and guidance to them.