Bangalore, Hyderabad, Secaucus, NJ, UAE, Within the United States
Posted 2 months ago
- Lead SharePoint system technical analysis and design employing model and event driven design practices including conceptual and functional prototypes, data analysis, and architectural and functional testing.
- Develop product functional and technical requirements and design documents and specifications based on business requirements.
- Lead SharePoint solution development, and implementation efforts, providing technical design, system and architectural prototyping, and component development.
- Create web oriented applications, developing coding constructs, frameworks, components and interfaces supported by the SharePoint environment.
- Shape the strategy, architecture, methodology and standards for delivering SharePoint solutions.
- Provide technical governance and security over the SharePoint environments.
- Experience with the Microsoft Technology Stack including .Net Framework, C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net, ASP.Net.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint technologies MOSS 2010/2013, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/4.0, SharePoint Designer, Portals and Web Part Development.
- Experience with Web/Portal structure and design, development, content management, usability, user experience interface design and navigation.
- Experience with utilizing source management control tools for managing development, staging, test and production environments
- Ability to manage projects, perform technical design as well as program
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Knowledgeable of Agile methodologies (Feature Driven Design, Scrum, eXtreme)
- Strong Relational Database and SQL Skills
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with IT architectures, application, database, and technical
- Proficient in Microsoft Access, Visio, Word & Excel