Microsoft Exchange Server brings in enhanced performance with new simplified architecture. The new features include cloud-based mobility enabling email access from anywhere and everywhere making more streamlined day-to-day business operations for organizations. So, if your organization is running its Messaging workloads on Exchange 2003, 2007 or 2010, the time to plan for your future state is now.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Collaboration and Content partner with years of experienced in Consulting, Implementation, Migration and Maintenance, Microexcel enables organizations with more productive, secure business environments aligning to their business needs. Through our tested migration methodologies, we automate migration processes for an expedited project delivery, while optimizing the costs, mitigating risks and minimizing disruption to the business.
Our capable team of experts can partner with Microsoft Technical teams to deliver exceptional results in collaboration with our customers and their organizational technical needs. We can leverage a global repository of best practices and standardized set of processes and guidelines. Microexcel ensures a Zero IMPACT migration strategy transitioning your organization into Microsoft Exchange Online and Exchange Server through flexible options.
Recommended options in your transformation:
- Migrate to Microsoft 365 (Office 365)
- Migrate to Exchange 2016-2019 on your on-premise servers
- Migrate to Exchange 2016-2019 on Azure public cloud
1. Migrate to Exchange Online
This path allows you to upgrade to the latest Office 365 version, enabling your organization to free continuous updates and high availability.
Choose one of three paths to take during your migration to Exchange Online:
Three different migration paths:
- Cutover (Express) Migration: Offers your organization to migrate the contents of user mailboxes from a source email system directly into Office 365 and leverage cloud identities.
- Staged Migration: Offers your organization to migrate the contents of user mailboxes from a source email system into Office 365 over a period.
- Hybrid Migration: Offers your organizations the ability to extend the feature-rich experience and administrative control they have with their existing on-premises Microsoft Exchange organization to the cloud. A hybrid deployment provides the seamless look and feel of a single Exchange organization between an on-premises Exchange organization and Exchange Online in Microsoft Office 365. In addition, a hybrid deployment can serve as an intermediate step to moving completely to an Exchange Online organization.
2. Migrate to Exchange 2016-2019 (on-premises)
You can look at skipping Exchange 2013 altogether and build out an updated Exchange 2016-2019 infrastructure hosted on-prem or in a datacenter.
3. Migrate to Exchange 2016-2019 (Azure)
Hybridize your existing Exchange infrastructure and build out IaaS based workloads in Azure and in the process, you can reduce your overhead costs by leveraging Azure.
Click here for more information
Microexcel can migrate your existing Exchange Server 2010 or earlier to 2016-2019 seamlessly. Get Started and reach out to our migration advisors today for more information? Reach out to our sales professionals via email at email@example.com or give us a call, 201-866-6789