Jun 28,201611 am ET,
Organizations that are expanding across borders not only face competition for market share, but also for the right talent. Join Hicham Moudden, Microexcel’s HCM Practice Leader, for this live webinar as he outlines leading practices for utilizing a multi-step approach for your global SuccessFactors rollout to ensure your unique organizational goals have been met. Gain valuable insight to avoid common mistakes and rework and drive common processes in your global organization. Register today!
May 11,201611 am EST, Online
During this webinar, you'll discover how to leverage Power BI to get a single view of your most critical business data and learn how to analyze and visualize data to discover patterns and trends that drive more informed decisions.
Apr 27,201611 am EST , Webinar
Be better informed about the controls in place for data security. Understand what and where sensitive documents exist in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
Mar 09,201610:00 AM (CST), GoToWebinar
You are invited to attend our webinar: Fulfilling the Promise of a Responsive Design with SharePoint on Mar 9, 2016 10:00 AM CST.
The promise of a rich, modern and mobile design has been something IT and Business sponsors have been waiting many years for. We as technology providers can't design user experiences for a single platform or single device anymore. Our information workers are no longer sitting being a desktop monitor - they are out and about. In today's world, we are a true mobile workforce.
But what are our options for our SharePoint centric solutions?
During this webinar, Microexcel in partnership with Microsoft will provide you with the how and how nots along with the why and why nots to developing a truly robust and mobile user experience with SharePoint.
A few topics that will be discussed:
- Different Design Layouts (Fixed, Fluid and Adaptive)
- HTML 5 / CSS3 and Media Queries
- Design Approaches (Desktop first vs. Mobile First)
- SharePoint Features like Device Channels, Image Renditions and Composed Looks
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Thank you, and we look forward to "seeing" you on the webinar.
Oct 30,20159 AM (PDT),
Today's Customer is more demanding than ever before. Whether they are in a store, on the Web or on a mobile device, they demand that you know them, their needs, their wants and preference anywhere that they engage with you.
As a result CP companies must optimize their operations by developing competencies along three highly interrelated and complementary dimensions.
- Consumer intimacy – the capacity to engage with consumers and deliver compelling, rewarding brand experiences whenever, wherever and, now, however, consumers choose to engage.
- The ability to respond – the organizational and operational resiliency, agility and talent not only to respond to consumers in the moment, but to develop innovative go-to-market strategies and new business models to meet evolving consumer needs.
- Efficient execution – The ability to execute on both dimensions of consumer intimacy and the ability to respond with simplicity, scale and efficiency to minimize risk, manage cost and maximize profitability.
Join SAP's Gary Decker, CPG Industry expert and Sachidananda Kini – Microexcel's SAP Practice Global Head, on Friday, October 30th at 9:00AM PDT, to learn about SAP's digital value network which provides consumer products companies the opportunity to re-platform core business processes and utilize real time analytics to enable a smarter, faster and simpler enterprise. This includes connecting every aspect of internal operations to enables real-time:
- Workforce engagement to retain and grow existing talent, attract new talent and preserve enterprise intelligence with a smarter, engaged workforce.
- Supplier collaboration through business networks to mitigate supply risk, accelerate growth and help ensure global compliance all while maximizing product availability and margins.
- Outcome-based Omnichannel consumer experiences enabled by the capacity to reach, engage and serve consumers with timely, tailored and relevant information and offers along the entire consumer path to purchase.
Click here to register.