Dec 11,2014Iselin, New Jersey
SharePoint Online - Past, Present and Future at the Microsoft Corporation Offices
Microexcel, Inc. (www.microexcel.com) would like to introduce ourselves and Microsoft Office 365, and what better way to do so than in person? Microexcel is hosting an Event SharePoint Online - Past, Present and Future at the Microsoft Corporation Offices in Iselin, New Jersey on December 11, 2014.
SharePoint Online isn't just for Document Management anymore! With the recent additions to Office 365 over the past few months, SharePoint Online has brought new life and new capabilities to drive strategic business solutions. We will go over core SharePoint capabilities along with detailed discussions on the topics outlined below as well as many others!
- The value of Office365 vs On-premise and Hybrid deployment models
- The progression of developing Custom Solutions in the Cloud (Sandbox vs. Apps)
- How SharePoint Designer, Visio and Workflow Manager all play together to deliver Workflow capabilities in SharePoint 2013 3rd Party Tools
- The Evolution of Social via MySites and Yammer along with Personal Document storage in OneDrive for Business
- The new Office for iPad and additional Mobile strategies
- Does InfoPath make sense anymore – or do we lean more towards Access Web Apps?
- What is PowerBI and how does that fit into your BI Strategy
Registration: 10:30am – 11:00am
Sessions/Demos: 11:00am– 12:30pm
Lunch Break (Provided by Microexcel): 12:30pm – 1:00pm
Sessions/Demos: 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Survey/Giveaways: 2:30pm – 3:00pm
For additional information on Microexcel, our offerings, or about these events, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call give us a call (201) 866-6789.