Today’s Customer is more demanding than ever before. Whether they are in a store, on the Web or on a mobile device, they demand that you know them, their needs, their wants and preference anywhere that they engage with you.
As a result CP companies must optimize their operations by developing competencies along three highly interrelated and complementary dimensions.
- Consumer intimacy – the capacity to engage with consumers and deliver compelling, rewarding brand experiences whenever, wherever and, now, however, consumers choose to engage.
- The ability to respond – the organizational and operational resiliency, agility and talent not only to respond to consumers in the moment, but to develop innovative go-to-market strategies and new business models to meet evolving consumer needs.
- Efficient execution – The ability to execute on both dimensions of consumer intimacy and the ability to respond with simplicity, scale and efficiency to minimize risk, manage cost and maximize profitability.
Join SAP’s Gary Decker, CPG Industry expert and Sachidananda Kini – Microexcel’s SAP Practice Global Head, on Friday, October 30th at 9:00AM PDT, to learn about SAP’s digital value network which provides consumer products companies the opportunity to re-platform core business processes and utilize real time analytics to enable a smarter, faster and simpler enterprise. This includes connecting every aspect of internal operations to enables real-time:
- Workforce engagement to retain and grow existing talent, attract new talent and preserve enterprise intelligence with a smarter, engaged workforce.
- Supplier collaboration through business networks to mitigate supply risk, accelerate growth and help ensure global compliance all while maximizing product availability and margins.
- Outcome-based Omnichannel consumer experiences enabled by the capacity to reach, engage and serve consumers with timely, tailored and relevant information and offers along the entire consumer path to purchase.
Click here to register.