SAP Integration Services
Automate, extend, and improve processes
Integrating complex technology solutions with SAP enterprise business applications can be challenging for many organizations.
Microexcel’s experience of integrating SAP with other Back-End Applications, Front-End Applications, Cloud Applications and Mobile Applications both in real time and batch modes, is the answer.
Experts at integrating your B2B/EDI Systems with SAP Systems, our consultants implement full cycle SAP integration methods such as NetWeaver PI, Business Connector, ALE, RFC, PI and EDI to name a few.
Our integration service offerings include:
- Integration architecture
- Design and development of ABAP based interfaces within SAP such as BAPI, RFC, IDOC and Web Services
- Design and development on SAP PI and SAP ERP for the major data exchanges between the SAP and non-SAP systems
- Application integration via transformation and conversion using PI/XI and BODI
- Integration of A2A applications (SAP and non-SAP) using BAPI and BADI
- Portal Integrations – SAP Enterprise Portals and SharePoint
- Integration of mobile apps to SAP using SAP Gateway, SAP HANA & SAP PI web services
- Integrating multiple file formats – XML, HTML5 and SOA
- Offshore maintenance of EAI applications