Mergers and Acquisitions Transition
The perfect solution for small entity SAP M&A
Inorganic growth through mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures has led to the challenge of managing post-merger integration with the new entity.
Post M&A or divestitures, businesses need to get into BAU mode as soon as possible. The enterprise priority is the need for project management for the M&A.
The SAP deployment to a multi-tenant cloud option works perfectly for an enterprise looking to
Limit change management
Delay moving the new entity
Postpone complete integration
Migrate in a staggered manner
Why does moving to SAP S/4HANA Cloud edition make sense for small entities?
- Lower TCO: Multi-tenant cloud options enable shared infrastructure, applications, and platforms
- Low Time-to-Implement: Pre-configured code, optimized hardware and security tested
- Least Time to Deploy: Pre-configured process takes 4-6 months to implement
- Standardized code and SAP cloud management make implementation complexity-free
- Multi-tenant SAP offers free tools such as Enable Now training tool and Automated testing tool to build and run automated test scripts.
- Guaranteed scalability, security, and upgrades (quarterly and mandatory), offering the latest and best functionality
- Standardized systems that eliminate the need for upgrades and always ensure up-to-date systems
- No concerns related to technical installations since these are cloud-hosted with SAP
- Guided configurations and complete support from SAP
- Clear roadmap and stagewise deployment before full migration
- Any In-app development with S/4 HANA gets complete support from the SAP cloud platform
- Acceleration of integration and consolidation without disruption