SAP on AZURE
SAP Cloud Migration Services
Cloud adoption for SAP is complex as it needs careful consideration of an Enterprise’s Infrastructure, processes, and Integration to enable digitization of projects in an organization. Microexcel’s SAP on Azure solution help customers migrate their SAP systems smoothly to Azure while addressing all complexities and challenges. We offer an End-to-End service tailored for SAP applications, covering all aspects of transformation from consultation, planning and design to migration.
Embrace the power of partnership with SAP and Microsoft
SAP and Microsoft have partnered to offer support and services to simplify your move to SAP S/4HANA without interrupting critical business processes. With the SAP Embrace initiative, SAP will lead with Azure to move on-premises SAP enterprise resource planning (ERP) and SAP S/4HANA customers to the cloud through industry-specific best practices, reference architectures, and cloud-delivered services. Leverage co-developed reference architectures and industry-focused, market-approved journeys to future-proof investments and move with confidence.
- Leverage unique business services and 1400+ pre-built integrations on SAP Cloud Platform
- Integrate user management and authentication to streamline access to SAP Cloud Platform and Azure services
- Make data and applications from both SAP and Microsoft accessible in SAP Cloud Platform
- Access Azure services in SAP Cloud Platform to build robust application
Why choose Microexcel?
Microexcel Inc is a global leader in providing innovative and comprehensive software solutions. With a proven track record in providing quality, cost effective and timely Information Technology professional services and solutions, Microexcel merges people and technology to deliver value.
Microexcel provides support to Clients in the areas of Quality Assurance Testing (certified partner of HP and Borland), Microsoft Technologies (Gold Certified Partner), including .Net and SharePoint, SAP Applications (SAP Services Partner), J2EE, Network Maintenance & Support and Interactive Services.
What makes us different is that we use the most applicable and advantageous migration scenario matching your business objectives. Enhanced agility, automated administration, lower costs, less complexity, and higher availability – that’s what you get when our experienced experts manage the deployment of your SAP solutions in the cloud.
After decades of working with Microsoft and SAP across the globe and across verticals, Microexcel is the name you can trust for SAP on Azure. Certified team of SAP consultants backed by Azure certified consultants is all set to help “your priorities with your overall business objectives”.
Cost Reduction – With consumption-based pricing you are completely free from capital expenditures
Business Agility – Power up your business with “zero hardware” and move your approach to “SLA based” that match your need to ever changing market realities
Support – Our unique AMS (Application Management Support) offerings Onsite /Offsite further adds confidence to address your business decision
- Best-in-class 24×7 support of SAP workloads in the cloud
- Full-cycle SAP managed services
- Faster provisioning and implementation
- Deep industry expertise of migration to SAP HANA
- SAP landscape transformation to Azure
- New or Old SAP customer | Any SAP customer
- SAP HANA migration
- Migration of a Dev/QA environment to the cloud
- Implementation of Disaster Recovery
- DB and Analytics
- Assessment of an existing SAP environment
- Designed SAP solution architecture
- Azure subscription provisioned
- Successfully migrated infrastructure to Azure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Scalability. Grow workloads quickly and without delay and shrink or end-of-life applications without the worry of hardware lock-in.
- Speed of provisioning. Since infrastructure is in place and operational, your provisioning time is vastly reduced.
- Built-in tooling. Robust tools for implementing and managing workstreams reduce management overhead.
- Pay for use. Only pay for the capacity you use, delivering budget efficiency and flexibility to respond to changing market conditions.